Wednesday 25 September 2013

MILEY CYRUS - I'LL PROBABLY NEVER TWERK AGAIN

miley_cyrus_twerk People of the world/Internet, rejoice! You may never have to see Miley Cyrus twerking or wagging her tongue ever again!
In her interview with Rolling Stone, Miley offered her insight on the VMA performance and the meaning of overkill.
“People are like, ‘Miley thinks she’s a black girl, but she’s got the flattest ass ever,’” she told the music mag. “I’m like, ‘I’m 108 pounds! I know!’ Now people expect me to come out and twerk with my tongue out all the time. I’ll probably never do that sh*t again.”
Miley also explains that she thinks that she’s the victim of a double standard when it comes to the backlash she received from her performance with Robin Thicke.
“No one is talking about the man behind the ass,” she said. “They’re only talking about the one that bent over. So obviously there’s a double standard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment