Thursday 9 March 2017

Gabourey Sidibe's Tremendous Weight-Loss & The Secret Behind It

Gabourey Sidibe, Weight Loss33-year-old, Empire star, Gabourey Sidibe elected to have weight-loss surgery last year and has absolutely no regrets about doing it. Sidibe opens up about the big decision in her upcoming memoir, This Is Just My Face: Try Not to Stare, and to People.

She said the choice has completely changed the way she treats food. "My surgeon said they'd cut my stomach in half. This would limit my hunger and capacity to eat. My brain chemistry would change and I'd want to eat healthier," she writes in her memoir, which hits shelves in May, per People.
"I'll take it! My lifelong relationship with food had to change."
She also doesn't see her choice as an "easy way out."
"I wasn't cheating by getting it done," she says. "I wouldn't have been able to lose as much as I've lost without it."

No comments:

Post a Comment